It's Monday again, which means it's time for another run down of the upcoming events happening around Kimberley this week. If you have an event or know of an event that should be listed this week (or any future week) please let me know by jumping over to the CONTACT page or just shoot an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (or message me on FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM).
And now, here's everything coming up in the next 7 days that I know about…
ON MONDAY 14/11/2016:
Maybe you missed all the curling last week in Cranbrook, or maybe last week just got you jacked for even more curling, whatever the case, you probably want to swing by the Kimberley Curling Club to check out the Wall Grain Mixed Doubles Classic (which is on until the 16th).
ON TUESDAY 15/11/2016:
The curling continues on Tuesday, but if you're looking for an ice related sporting event that moves a little bit faster, make sure to go support the Dynamiters as they attempt to (metaphorically) blow up the Golden Rockets at the Civic Centre.
ON WEDNESDAY 16/11/2016:
Celebrate 'hump day' at The Sullivan Pub with their Stanley Park Tasting Night (5 Stanley Park Brewing offerings paired with it's own appetizer, limited to 20 guests, $35/pp).
ON THURSDAY 17/11/2016:
This Thursday offers 3 different events all happening around the Platzl. Book lovers should make sure to head to The Shed for their Winter Book Exchange; photo lovers should make sure to head to Centre 64 for the KNPS Photo Contest & Slideshow; music lovers should make sure to head to Green Door for the Woodley: Losing My Virginity Tour.
ON FRIDAY 18/11/2016:
It's a pretty full Friday when it comes to things to do around Highway 95a:
- the Kimberley Ten Thousand Villages Sale gets underway at Lindsay Park Elementary School (also happening on the 19th and 24th)
- the First Annual Kooteany Invitational Artists Showcase gets going at Key City Gallery (continues on the 19th)
- there's the Platzl wide 'Countdown To Christmas' event where shops are staying open late and offering all kinds of deals, snacks, prizes, reasons to go wander around to each and every store
- it's Da-Vin-Ci Paint Night at Centre 64
- Clayton Parson and Joelle Winkel will be performing at Soulfood in Cranbrook
- Gary Jacklin & Jay Wiseman will be performing at Green Door
ON SATURDAY 19/11/2016:
Make sure to save some energy from Friday's festivities, because Saturday is pretty packed with options as well:
- Kimberley Volunteer Ski Patrol are holding their annual 'Ski and Gear Swap' at Bridge Interiors
- Kimberley will be turning on the Christmas spirit with 'The Platzl Light Up'
- Dirtbag Festival will be presenting a screening of REEL ROCK 11 at the Kimberley Conference & Athlete Training Centre
- the Kimberley Dynamiters are at home again, this time against the Grand Forks Border Bruins
- Centre 64's Fall Jazz & Blues Concert continues with the The 6L6s
ON SUNDAY 20/11/2016:
Why not close out an eventful week with a little S&P Brunch & Blues at Green Door… or maybe some Kundalini Yoga & Chakras with Lisa Steels at Meadowsweet Yoga & Wellness?
OK. That is all the happenings happening around Kimberley for the week of 'NOVEMBER 14th - NOVEMBER 20th' that I was aware of at the time of throwing this post together. Update your calendars accordingly and remember to continue popping by the 95EH WHAT'S ON page on the regular for upcoming events.
And it'd be extra cool if you followed 95EH on Facebook / Instagram / Twitter and probably most importantly…
IF YOU HAVE ANY UPCOMING EVENTS OR HAPPENINGS OR QUESTIONS OR WHATEVER… PLEASE GET IN TOUCH :)