It's Monday again, which means it's time for another run down of the upcoming events happening around Kimberley this week. If you have an event or know of an event that should be listed this week (or any future week) please let me know by jumping over to the CONTACT page or just shoot an email to 'email@example.com' (or message me on FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM).
And now, here's everything coming up in the next 7 days that I know about…
ON MONDAY 21/11/2016:
It's not every week that Green Door opens their green door on a Monday, so you can bet that this 'Michael Occhipinti and The Sicilian Project w/ Pilar' show is going to be something special.
ON TUESDAY 22/11/2016:
Have Camera Will Travel returns to Centre 64 this Tuesday, this time it is Julie-Ann Davies presenting a travelogue on Nepal.
ON WEDNESDAY 23/11/2016:
Wildsight will be hosting a screening of the the PBS documentary 'Wildways: Corridors of Life' at Centre 64 this Wednesday (admission by donation, with a discussion on local wildlife corridors, and the solutions, issues, and challenges that are currently affecting wildlife in the East Kootenays to follow the film).
ON THURSDAY 24/11/2016:
It's a busy Thursday around HIghway 95a this week:
- LULULEMON COMMUNITY RIDES // FREE classes at Kootenay Life Cycle all day November 24th thanks to Lululemon YYC
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT - 4TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY SHOPPING // an evening of shopping, socialising and entertainment
- KIMBERLEY TEN THOUSAND VILLAGES SALE // last day of the the annual Lindsay Park Elementary School sale (5pm - 10pm)
- GENERAL PUBLIC MEETING FOR KRRG // learn about newly arrived refugee family and plans for the future
- BILL DURST W/ JOE DEANGELIS at GREEN DOOR // Canadian Blues legend Bill Durst comes to Kimberley on his Good Good Lovin' Tour (w/ Joe DeAngelis)
ON FRIDAY 25/11/2016:
Your options for Friday include a Santa Clause parade in Cranbrook and these events:
- LULULEMON BLACK FRIDAY POP-UP SHOP // Join lululemon for black friday at Kootenay Life Cycle in Cranbrook
- WINTER MARKETS | CRANBROOK FARMERS MARKET // Winter Markets start this Friday from 5pm - 9pm and then run again on Saturday & Sunday from 10am - 3pm
- COLUMBIA VALLEY ROCKIES VS KIMBERLEY DYNAMITERS // go support the home team as the Dynamiters take on the Columbia Valley Rockies
- DAWSON RUTLEDGE AT HEID OUT // Dawson Rutledge will be performing at Heid Out Restaurant & Brewhouse immediately after the Santa Claus Parade!
ON SATURDAY 26/11/2016:
- OLDE KOOTS VINTAGE PRESENTS: A VERY VINTAGE CHRISTMAS SALE // Vintage decorations, crafts, toys, & unique gift items!
- EXHIBITION OPENING RECEPTION: CHRISTMAS GIFT SHOW // Visit the gallery and discover unique & original artworks created by local & regional artists
- HOME GROWN COFFEE HOUSE // Tickets available at Centre 64 and Snowdrift Cafe
OK. That is all the happenings happening around Kimberley for the week of 'NOVEMBER 21st - NOVEMBER 27th' that I was aware of at the time of throwing this post together. Update your calendars accordingly and remember to continue popping by the 95EH WHAT'S ON page on the regular for upcoming events.
And it'd be extra cool if you followed 95EH on Facebook / Instagram / Twitter and probably most importantly…
IF YOU HAVE ANY UPCOMING EVENTS OR HAPPENINGS OR QUESTIONS OR WHATEVER… PLEASE GET IN TOUCH :)